Job Seeker Services
Training & Learning Resources
Columbia-Greene Workforce NY
THE ONE-STOP CAREER CENTER
Is located at Columbia-Greene Community College and offers the following on-site services for members of the public:
- The free use of our Career Resource Room.
- Assistance in finding a new job.
- Information and access to all local workforce investment services.
- Eligibility determination for support programs and financial aid sources.
- Assistance with vocational assessment and career planning activities.
- Provision of intensive services for those people who feel they are having a difficult time finding or maintaining employment at a self-sufficient level.
- Provision of training services for those eligible people who can demonstrate that they are having a difficult time finding or maintaining employment at a self-sufficient level.
CAREER RESOURCE ROOM
Is located in Room 709, top floor of the Professional Academic Center at Columbia-Greene Community College.
The CRR is open to the public on the following days and times:
(Except for National Holidays)
Note: The Career Resource Room is open on days the rest of CGCC is traditionally closed.
TASC / GED TEST
These classes are offered through Questar III/Boces and are open to anyone 21 and older who is not enrolled in school.
This class is geared toward preparing students for the TASC exam.
Anyone interested in Questar III TASC classes should call 518-828-4157.
Classes are offered in various locations. Questar also provides ESL instruction.