Accessibility Statement for Columbia-Greene Workforce NY
Last Updated: 10/23/2023
Columbia-Greene Workforce NY is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities. We strive to provide an inclusive online environment that allows everyone to access the information, resources, and services we offer. This Accessibility Statement outlines our dedication to accessibility and the measures we take to achieve it.
Accessibility Features on Our Website:
- Alternative Text: We provide alternative text for all non-text content, such as images and multimedia, to assist users with screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website is designed for easy navigation using only a keyboard, ensuring that individuals who cannot use a mouse can access all content.
- Readable and Understandable Content: We prioritize content that is clear, concise, and easily understandable, benefiting users with cognitive or reading disabilities.
- Responsive Design: Our website is responsive and compatible with various devices, including mobile phones and tablets, for a seamless user experience.
- Text-to-Speech Compatibility: We ensure that text-to-speech software can effectively read the content on our website, making it accessible to users who rely on this technology.
- Consistent Structure: Our website maintains a consistent and organized structure, simplifying navigation and orientation for all users.
If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website or have specific accessibility needs, please contact us at [contact email/phone number]. We are dedicated to addressing your concerns and will work diligently to provide you with the information and services you require in a format that is accessible to you.
Columbia-Greene Workforce NY is committed to maintaining and improving the accessibility of our website. We regularly review our website, conduct accessibility testing, and implement updates as needed to meet evolving accessibility standards and guidelines.
Feedback and Support:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you have suggestions, questions, or require assistance, please reach out to us at [contact email/phone number]. Your insights are invaluable in our ongoing efforts to ensure the accessibility of our online resources.
Our website strives to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA, to the best of our ability. These guidelines are internationally recognized standards for web accessibility.
This Accessibility Statement reflects our commitment to making our website accessible for all users, and we will continue to evolve our efforts to ensure that every individual can access the information and services they need. Thank you for being a part of our community, and for any assistance or accessibility requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.